Sunday, January 26, 2014

ELC 150 ASSIGNMENT : THE MAGIC RING

1. REVIEW OF THE SHORT STORIES

          My opinion for the short story The Magic Ring is a interesting story. Every son not hear their parents advised may bring them to trouble because every words come from parents its very impotant and meaningful. Same like this story Damak he did not care advised from his mother then trouble come to him, his mother said do not ask to much things because later he forget himself. Lastly, he sink with all his things in the lake. So for the Damak character , he so greedy want all things then he died because of his mistake. For Damak's parents, they very care to him altough they are rich. Damak's parents know something trouble will be happen because his son wished. The moral value greedy will bring us in trouble.

2. PRETEND THAT YOUR A DIRECTOR AND WANT TO MAKE A FILM OUT OF THE          SHORT STORY WHO IS THE CHARACTER THAT YOU CHOSE ND WHY? STATE YOUR  HEROIN AND HERO.

          I choose Adi Putra to take character as Damak. I choose him because I get inspiration from KL Gangster 2 Movie. He can bring a greedy character like Damak. After that, for the Damak's parents character I choose my parents because they always advised me to do a good things so later what I do will not bring trouble to me.

3. WHAT KIND OF ENDING WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE ? STATE YOUR REASON FOR THE ENDING, THAT YOU CHOSE.

          So the ending that I would like to have is Damak is poor then he got a magic ring after that he become rich. I want after Damak became rich he must helping kampung folks are needed help. The ending is like after people got reward he must share to other so the ending will be peace and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment