Monday, January 27, 2014

ELC 150 ASSIGNMENT : THE THIEF OF BAGHDAD

1. REVIEW OF THE SHORT STORY

          My opinion for the short story The Thieft Of Baghdad, its very interesting story. The story starting with worst cast about theift always stole merchants things. After that, their try to plan something to catch the theift but failed. Then King Zairon annouce to someone can catch the theift will be awarded, so Hassan a genius person give idea to the King Zairon and the plan is successfuly. So the story ending with peace and happiness kingdom because of Hassan idea. About the character, my opinion is King Zairon is a open person because he can accept all his people idea. Besides that, for the Hassan character I think so interesting because of his genius he make something difference to his country. So the moral value if we genius we must share or help to all people in trouble.

2. PRETEND THAT YOU ARE DIRECTOR AND WANT TO MAKE A FILM OUT OF THE SHORT STORY WHO IS THE CHARACTER THAT YOU CHOOSE AND WHY? STATE YOUR HEROIN AND HERO.

If I a director I will choose my friends Ananthan as a Hassan. I choose him because he is genius person and it is suitable to take Hassan's character. Other than that, for King Zairon character I will choose my classmate is Amir Muiz. I choose him because, he is not arragont and can accept any ideas of my friends.

3. WHAT KIND OF ENDING WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE? STATE YOUR REASON FOR THE ENDING THAT YOU CHOOSE.

If me, I would like to have ending with joyful and peace. The ending also, maybe King Zairon can give Hassan to be a King after him and King Zairon give Hassan be his son.

No comments:

Post a Comment